How to make Yaw, Roll and Pitch smoother

I am new to drone world,
I have successfully built my Tarot 680-Pro.
I could fly it, but my Yaw,Roll and Pitch are too sensitive, so thought to autotune.
So I did change Roll/Pitch sensitivity and on fly tried autotune.
Unfortunately my hexacopter crashed during autotune, I saw logs were dumped some Chinese language and those big files were not accessible, literally OS forced me to format my SD card to use it.
So Sorry no syslog to analyse.
Transmitter: “FrSky Taranis Q X7 ACCESS 2.4GHz 24CH Mode2 Transmitter with R9M 2019”
ESC: Hobbywing XRotor 40A-OPTO ESC
Motors: Tarot 4108 High Power Brushless Motor (380kv)
Flight Controller: PIXHAWK PX4 2.4.7
Firmware version Copter 4.0.5
Battery:6S.
Please help me what was wrong?
Any way to make drone smoother, smooth yaw like slow motion.

Sounds like you are using Ardupilot which is not supported here.
Maybe here:

Ok thanks, but might be some setting in radio which should be common for any firmware.

How about adding EXPO to the channels?

Let me try that and update.
Any help for below issue please

No one here uses Copter you need to ask there.
Logs work fine right now in Pix4 firmware.

I hate this “community”. ppl that have solutions but scold you to ask it elsewhere. Let me try and help. If i remember correctly, Atc_accel_yaw parameter can slow the craft down. Same with the roll and pitch axis. Autotune is ok if you have a decent baseline pid tuning. If you dont, as youve found out, it can crash the craft. I personally try and avoid autotuning, unless i have a persistent issue that i cant figure out. Manual tuning is always better.

1 Like

If someone had a solution they would surly post it.
I did give him a solution that might have helped, but that was the best I could give.
The devs that do hang out here have no knowledge of this firmware.
I don’t see giving a recommendation as scolding, it is my solution to ask where there are more individuals that are familiar with the question he posed.

The fact is that some are confused by the fact that a Pixhawk may or may not be running PX4 firmware.

Its ok guys. No issue at all.

Ya I know thanks for adding that.
We try our best to help out.