How to connect QGroundControl to Pixracer 1.4 through wifi

Hi guys,

I am just wondering if it is possible to connect QGroundControl to a Pixracer 1.4 through wifi.

Everything works fine though usb cable but QGroundControl is not able to connect through wifi.

I also attached some images to help explain.

I look forward to hear from you guys.

Turn on LinkManagerLog and MultiVehicleManagerLog as shown here: https://docs.qgroundcontrol.com/en/SettingsView/console_logging.html. Save the log, zip it up and link to it here and I’ll take a look.

Hi thanks for you help.

I did save the log as you said and I also choose some other options and saved as well.

I attached on my google drive, please let me know if you got access.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Lx5y62kA9oprS1kEX4I9SvRzI06XsigQ?usp=sharing

I look forward to hear from you.

Thanks again.

Just do those two logs only. Otherwise too much noise. Then reboot QGC, turn your vehicle on and save the log.

Hi, Thanks again for your help, please have a look below

[D] at /Users/travis/build/mavlink/qgroundcontrol/src/QGCApplication.cc:259 - “Settings location “/Users/ronildo/.config/org.qgroundcontrol/QGroundControl.ini” Is writable?: true”
[D] at /Users/travis/build/mavlink/qgroundcontrol/src/QGCLoggingCategory.cc:99 - “Filter rules “qt.network.ssl.warning=false\n*Log.debug=false\nLinkManagerLog.debug=true\nMultiVehicleManagerLog.debug=true\n””
[D] at /Users/travis/build/mavlink/qgroundcontrol/src/Vehicle/MAVLinkLogManager.cc:359 - “MAVLink logs directory: “/Users/ronildo/Documents/QGroundControl/Logs””
[D] at /Users/travis/build/mavlink/qgroundcontrol/src/QtLocationPlugin/QGCMapEngine.cpp:215 - “Map Cache in: “/Users/ronildo/Library/Caches/QGCMapCache300” / “qgcMapCache.db””
[D] at qrc:///qml/QGroundControl/ScreenTools/ScreenTools.qml:117 - “0.05625”
[D] at qrc:///qml/QGroundControl/FlightDisplay/GuidedActionsController.qml:130 - “_activeVehicle(0) _vehicleArmed(0) guidedModeSupported(0) _vehicleFlying(0) _vehicleInRTLMode(0) pauseVehicleSupported(0) _vehiclePaused(0) _flightMode()”
[D] at qrc:///qml/QGroundControl/FlightDisplay/GuidedActionsController.qml:130 - “_activeVehicle(0) _vehicleArmed(0) guidedModeSupported(0) _vehicleFlying(0) _vehicleInRTLMode(0) pauseVehicleSupported(0) _vehiclePaused(0) _flightMode()”
[D] at qrc:///qml/QGroundControl/Controls/SliderSwitch.qml:74 - “32 45”
[D] at /Users/travis/build/mavlink/qgroundcontrol/src/comm/MAVLinkProtocol.cc:413 - “Orphaned log file count 0”
[E] at /Users/travis/build/mavlink/qgroundcontrol/src/QtLocationPlugin/QGCTileCacheWorker.cpp:1081 - “No Internet Access”
[D] at /Users/travis/build/mavlink/qgroundcontrol/src/comm/LinkManager.cc:461 - “New auto-connect UDP port added”
[E] at /Users/travis/build/mavlink/qgroundcontrol/src/QtLocationPlugin/QGCTileCacheWorker.cpp:1081 - “No Internet Access”

Ok. The UDP port is being opened correctly. QGC is just not seeing a HEARTBEAT come through the connection. So likely something wrong with the hardware setup somewhere.

Other thing is to make sure you are trying a daily build. Not sure what version you are using.

Do you know how can I setup the hardware to fix this hardware setup problem?

I also downloaded the latest version of the QGroundControl, please see image below.