I design a new hardware for the PX4，the “coolfly” system.
The main MCU is not the STM32 ，but the SOC made by the chinese.
now , I have test the modules, on the MC, FW, VTOL. it works well.
I fork the V1.8.2, and port the PX4 to my coolfly system.
Now I want to add the hardware to the PX4 as a new hardware，how to do it ？
The new IC include a baseband and a H.264 encoder in it.
AR8020, Wireless HD Video Stream Transceiver and Drone Remote Controller，maked by Artosyn（酷芯微电子）
The AR8020 is a highly integrated wireless HD video stream transmitter/receiver and drone controller with remote control function.
- A low latency dual-way video encoder is integrated in this chip, which can support both one single way video input and simultaneous two way 720p@30fps video input through MIPI interface or BT-1120 digital parallel ports.
- A high performance bi-directional MIMO baseband modem is also integrated.
- The uplink serves for remote control and the downlink serves for high definition image transmission.
- The AES crypto coprocessor is also provided in AR8020 to secure the wireless communication. AR8020 supports two RF 2x2 transceivers named AR8003, respectively.
- Two dedicated ARM cortex-M7 CPU with large data TCM and instruction TCM are used for drone control.
- Abundant peripherals such as UART, I2C, SPI, timer with PWM, watchdog timer, RTC, SD/MMC interface, GPIO and CAN bus controller are provided to facilitate the building of a powerful drone control platform.
- Two USB OTG ports are provided for various applications.
- One additional ARM cortex-M7 CPU is used to configure the video encoder and baseband modem.
- A 16MByte SDRAM component chip is integrated with AR8020 in SiP (System-in-Package) form. So there is no need to use external memory chip. AR8020 is available in 441-pin BGA package.
- CPU core
- ARM Cortex CPU cores, two running at 250MHz
- Thumb-2 instruction set
- 16Kbytes of I cache and 16Kbytes of D cache
- Single-precision HW FPU
- Embedded Trace Module (ETM) with Trace Port Interface Unit
- Memory Protection Unit with 8 zones
- Large DTCM/ITCM size: 512KByte DTCM/512KByte ITCM for one CPU core.
- 16M-Byte SDRAM component in SiP form. A high efficient 32-bit SDRAM controller is integrated in AR8020.
- QUAD SPI flash interface. The quad SPI flash controller can support up to 16Mbyte external quad SPI flash
- MicroSD Card interface
- 4Kbyte backup SRAM
- 80bit backup register
- 8 UARTs
- 10 timers with PWM output and another 10 timers without PWM output
- 4 CAN bus interface
- 4 I2C interfaces. The I2C controller can be configured as either I2C master or I2C slave
- 7 SPI master interface
- 117 GPIO input/output ports. Shared with other peripherals input/output pins.
- One general DMA controller with two AHB master interfaces. There are 8 channels in each DMA controller. DMA interrupt is provided to implement a software handshake between DMA source and DMA destination.
- USB 2.0 OTG controller and PHY. Two external USB 2.0 ports are available. A dedicated DMA controller is included inside the USB controller for better performance
- Video coding
- support 1080p@30fps, 720p@60fps and simultaneous two way 720p@30fps
- Configurable bit rate control algorithm support both VBR and CBR
- Two BT-1120 digital parallel video input ports
- One MIPI RX interface. 2 lanes are presented in this MIPI receiver
- Wireless baseband modem
- Support 2T4R with 10MHz/20MHz bandwidth
- Support BPSK/QPSK/16QAM/64QAM modulation
- Support LDPC encoder with 1/2, 2/3, 3/4 code rate
- Support max downlink throughput to 40Mbps
- Hardware AES crypto for both video stream and remote control signal
- Maximum throughput of video transmission up to about 40Mbps
- one 10bit-precision SAR ADC at 2MHz sample rate