Call Moderator @MichaelSchaeuble
- Introduction to S32S24 by @jschloss_swift
- BMS Hardware by @igalloway
- Smart Battery discussion @rroche
- CAN conversion board by @igalloway
Introduction to S32S24
Jacob gave a summary of his platform. More information is found on this doc
- Automotive Grade Battery Management for small systems
- This is a dev kit.
- Low cost ~$20
- Pixhawk connector
Action : @igalloway will share the presentation.
Smart Battery Standardization
We have identified this area to have lots of interest from community members. We are going to put together a definition doc for the group and try to identify common goals.
Actions : Create and share battery doc with specs and goals.
Please add yours in a comment below
CAN conversion board
Worked with the UAVCAN team to develop a board with a minimum amount of extra. The Intend was to have a very low-cost board for people to start working with CAN or UAVCAN
- Automotive-grade MCU and CAN interface
- Available soon, if anyone is interested ping Iain Galloway
- Proposed to follow up on the next meeting.
Next Meeting Proposed Topics
please reply to this post with additional agenda items for next meeting
- Companion Computer standardization by NXP Feedback requested @igalloway Conversion board by NXP @igalloway
One tap mobile
+14086380968,567710856# US (San Jose)
+16468769923,567710856# US (New York)
Dial by your location
+1 408 638 0968 US (San Jose)
+1 646 876 9923 US (New York)
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
Meeting ID: 567 710 856
Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/aetSYKbiMF
Errata and Feedback
Let me know below if I failed to capture anything the right way, and if there are any updates, or you have feedback on the call format.