EXIF data files sought for book research project

Dear Forum members & participants…

I am currently writing a chapter on UAV forensics for a forthcoming book on cyber forensics.

I am looking to include an example of the contents of the EXIF data file, produced once an image is taken, in my case an image taken from the drone.

I am looking for someone willing to share his/her EIXF data file or a clear .JPG of the file, as an example of the file and data captured, within this file, for inclusion in this chapter of the book.

I am NOT looking for any EXIF data files that may contain proprietary, sensitive or restricted information. If you have been out with your drone and have taken some images, crops in a field, a building, a sunset, and would be willing to share the EXIF data file, I would be extremely grateful.

I can offer two options for citation of your contributed material. Option one, if you do not wish your name used, I can simply state that the image was contributed by a Forum member. Option 2, if you would like your name mentioned, please provide it to me and I will include your name in the image citation.

If you are a business owner and wish your company’s name and contact information included in the citation, please provide that as well.

Thank you everyone in advance, for any assistance that you may be able to provide toward my research efforts.

Cheers,

Big Al

1 Like