He realizado una Mision muy basica sobre mi dron activando:

Low Battery Failsafe Trigger:
Warn 12%, Critical 6%
Failsafe Action: RTL.

Return Home Setting son:
CLimb to altitude of: 20m
Return Home, then: Loiter and do not land
Loiter altitud: 8m

Despues de terminar la mision, he esperado que el dron termina de consumir la bateria y realize Failsafe Action RTL sin problema; Pero despues de hacer RTL vuelvo y retomo el vuelo en modo manual y aterrizo, cuando aterrice intente desarmar el dron y este no responde al desarmado. “esto puede ser un posible bug”, Tengo que cogerlo con la mano y desconectarlo de la corriente.

Por que puede estar ocurriendo este problema?

Mañana hago otras pruebas sin mision a dejo descargar la bateria a ver que pasa.

versiones de software y firmware
QGC V3.0.0
Firmware: RC4 for 1.4.1 release

Hello, sorry for my English.
I made a very basic mission of my Drone activating:

Low Battery Failsafe Trigger:
Warn 12%, Critical 6%
Failsafe Action: RTL.

Return Home Setting are:
Climb to altitude of: 20m
Return Home, then: Loiter and do not land
Loiter altitude: 8m

After completing the mission, I expected the drone finishes consuming the battery and realize Failsafe Action RTL without problem; But after doing RTL I go back and retake the flight and landed Manual Mode, when landing attempt to disassemble the drone and this does not respond to disarm. “This may be a possible bug”, I have to catch it with his hand and disconnecting the power.

That may be happening this problem?

Tomorrow I do other tests without leave mission to discharge the battery to see what happens.

Software and Firmware
QGC V3.0.0
Firmware: RC4 for 1.4.1 release

So you did a mission that ended with the battery failsafe triggering RTL and a manual landing, but it wouldn’t disarm?
How did you try to disarm? RC stick, physical button on vehicle, or disarm through QGC?

Can you please upload a log to http://logs.uaventure.com?