Configuration for optical flow (Hereflow)

Hi guys,
today i lived a real nightmare working with the Hereflow and the Cube Orange. I have a drone with PX4 v1.12.3 on the Cube Orange and during this week i’ve managed to obtain a stable flight with the optical flow sensor Hereflow. Today i had to do the same thing on a different drone but with the same configuration (Cube Orange and Hereflow). Starting with the v1.13 i had different problems with the cube orange: the mavlink console was not working, the hereflow wasn’t too… So i used the v1.12.3 and changed the same parameters for the Hereflow, but it was not working. So i’ve tried to load the same parameters of the first drone and they allowed me to use the optical flow, but the airframe was wrong (it was a coax octo like the first drone, but i needed an X shape hexa) and once i change the airframe, the hereflow was not working anymore, even after changing the parameters needed for the hereflow…
The parameters that i change are:

• EKF2_AID_MASK = 2
  • EKF2_HGT_MODE = Range Sensor
  • UAVCAN_ENABLE = 2
  • SENS_FLOW_MINHGT = 0 (i think that this one is not mandatory)

Am i doing something wrong? because it seems like that i forget something that is being reset with the change of the airframe

Can you try this PR out:

I believe this can solve the MAVLink shell problem. You can find all the binaries for the build targets of this PR here: mavlink_shell: set target system and component id · PX4/PX4-Autopilot@5eb8c0d · GitHub