Camera trigger using Pixfalcon

Best to use a more recent board like the Pixracer (which is a FMUv4 generation design).

@LorenzMeier, I’ve been trying to set up a PixRacer on a ZOHD-Orbit; which is similar to the Z-84. I’m using QGC v3.3.2 and PX4 v1.8.0 stack firmware. I’ve several times competed all sensors, radio calibration, etc.; but every time the Taranis transmitter connects to the D4R-II receiver, QGC reports MANUAL CONTROL LOST messages. I’ve tried both Generic and Z-84 airframe configurations, but same results.

I’m also experiencing issue #8475; which is still open.

Hi Al,

I’m thinking maybe you are going to get scolded for not starting a new post in the correct category. LOL. Having said that, check your RC IN cable. Happy 4th and God Bless America

Hi Mitchell,

I thought about that too so I did here. The MANUAL CONTROL LOST message was related to this issue with the ESP unit. Thanks, and Happy 4th!

I have same but little bit different problem. :slight_smile: Currently I am working on HITL simulator, that uses X-Plane link code, that I modified for simulator API. Is it possible to send camera PWM value from configured AUX port to HITL simulation? I am trying to understand camera_trigger.cpp to be able to allow sending signal from camera_trigger.cpp to mixer. Is this good place to modify code to achive my goal?