Avionics power low

Hi
I have been facing a problem in which I get the error of “avionics power low” when I have connected my quadcopter to qgc over telemetry. But when i try to arm it while connecting it with usb the error does not occur.
Is it possible that my pixhawk isn’t getting the required voltage via the power port or is there any other problem?

Hi! I’m having the same problem as @marvin, but unfortunately I don’t have the option of powering the FCU through the servo rail, so I’m wondering if you can offer any advice. I’m using a Pixracer Pro, and I’ve tried a number of different power modules (some of them are definitely supported), but all of them seem to have the same issue. The voltages are all above 5 V when measured by a multimeter but PX4 thinks that the power is only at 4.8 V. I can disable the warning and fly fine, but does this indicate a serious potential issue?

If you measured it, it should be fine to disable the check. Just make sure it does not drop under load. The flight log also contains the voltage.