Very agressive oscillation in Position mode 2019 1.9.1

I am using px4 v1.9.1 stable hexacopter, I have a big problem in position mode. when I brushed the stick and returned it or had a strong wind blowing, the plane vibrated and swayed very hard at the initial return, anything could help me, thank you, below is the log:file:https://logs.px4.io/plot_app?log=32d112e5-fcb7-4d5e-a0af-91f8505d240e

I have encountered this problem for 2 months and have not been able to solve it, anyone who has similar problems can help me,
I fly Pixhawk 2.1 with arducopter fw 3.6.8 with the same configuration, I don’t see this phenomenon

Are you talking about the oscillations after the large yaw input just before 2:30 ? If yes, you can reduce the yaw stick sensitivity by changing MPC_MAN_Y_MAX

1 Like

I encountered fluctuations when flying in position mode. When I moved the plane and let go of the stick, the plane was constantly shaking and then stood still

I am trying to explain to you understand my problem. Below is a video that simulates my problem:

This is the video I just checked this afternoon, I feel too much feedback in position hold mode … can you see the clip and evaluate it to help me?

Hi @Tan_Ph_m ,
What do you mean by “too much feedback”? Is the drone too sensitive (stick feeling)? I don’t see oscillations in this video, so I don’t thking that the feedback gain is too large.

Yes, I noticed that the drone’s response level was too great, and the shaking phenomenon I had overcome, thank you.