QGroundcontrol crashes - Firmware update

I get this in the windows application log trying to do a firmware update on a Radiolink Mini Pix.

Faulting application name: QGroundControl.exe, version: 3.4.4.0, time stamp: 0x5bac162e
Faulting module name: QGroundControl.exe, version: 3.4.4.0, time stamp: 0x5bac162e
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x0017ddd5
Faulting process id: 0x2020
Faulting application start time: 0x01d4933d5e3f8f78
Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\QGroundControl\QGroundControl.exe
Faulting module path: C:\Program Files (x86)\QGroundControl\QGroundControl.exe
Report Id: 21365992-cb2e-4c1a-93b3-3b2c2737b79e
Faulting package full name:
Faulting package-relative application ID:

Can you try a newer Daily build instead and also make sure you have the drivers installed.

I get this message with Ardupilot Selected

QGroundControl can upgrade the firmware on Pixhawk devices, SiK Radios and PX4 Flow Smart Cameras.
Plug in your device via USB to start firmware upgrade.
Found device: PX4 FMU V2
Connected to bootloader:
Version: 5
Board ID: 3
Flash size: 1032192
Unable to find specified firmware download location
Upgrade cancelled

The title bar contains QGroundControl Development HEAD:3f20c415b 2018-12-13 14:21:30 -0400

The Radiolink minipix isn’t an fmu v2: it’s a very different board. I’m not sure qgc will find the correct firmware for it.

Can you move the details to a QGC Github issue and we can continue discussion there

As an Update. I had to work with RadioLink support to get a version of the firmware from them to load using QGroundControl. It took 4 months.

In today’s date, most of the technology launched and I hope that will be fine to know about it but I have some different tricks and that will be fine for all. And I hope you will use Toshiba technology and I hope that will be fine for all. And I thought by getting some review you will know about it properly. Need any type of information just browse Fix toshiba error 0xc0000185, from there you will get proper information.