The maintainers meeting is a meeting for the developer team to coordinate on pressing issues and to plan the development of the PX4 Autopilot project, the community is welcome to join and listen, but won’t be able to speak unless specific access is granted ahead of time.
- v1.14 release notes
- v1.14 Release blockers
- Tilting multirotor PR
- Open mic for maintainers
The release note draft including links showing filtered PRs that each maintainer was involved with:
Please go through the related PRs and add important features from your memory to the release note draft!
- Optical flow issue is work in progress
- Needed: Testing
We need to make sure the beta release (release candidate) download via QGC works.
PWM Min Issue:
- Having higher level overview diagram would be more helpful!
- Having trouble rebasing
- Why not go through the current implementation (based on v1.13), and go through high level overview of the feature?
- The changes however seem quite self-contained, so the rebasing shouldn’t be so complicated.
Try to rebase (or cherry-pick), and let us know in the PR!
Note: There’s a VICON problem, which made reverting to the old version a better option. We should catch these problems and fix in main branch, to make sure this problem doesn’t arise in the future.
- Could be related to unsupported MAVLink frame type, which can change between releases.
Note: Would be nice to have testing to catch these actual use cases (e.g. VICON message streaming)
- Having the consistent naming is much needed, it is a good change!
- Additional discussion: Drag fusion / Optical flow aid mask, can we remove them?
- Structure of the maintainer call: Can we compile the list of PR/Issues before the call?