September 09, 2020
- Status update by component/project
- Roadmap, and Release discussion
- Community Q&A
- In-Depth discussions
Meeting ID: 946 175 205
Join using your mobile/desktop
Call in using your phone, find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/aetSYKbiMF
OS / NuttX
i2c needs backport
MAVROS / DDS / ROS2
- Port-ID mechanism defined. Being now implemented and validated by NXP (UCAN and BMS-772) and @dagar (PX4);
- Automatic Node-ID allocation mechanism for CAN-FD defined. Misses the CAN 2.0B definition. Both implementations already validated by NXP on the UCAN/BMS-772;
- Data types: @PavelKirienko will now start more consistently working with us and the first thing is taking care of is bringing the data types to the UAVCAN/public_regulated_data_types. More to come.
- PX4 support:
- Both @dagar and Peter (NXP) are waiting for the serialization/deserlization support PR to Nunavut to be merged.
- Bootloader (Kocherga): On hold for now.
PX4 Announcement Post
Errata and Feedback
Let me know below if we failed to capture anything the right way, and if there are any updates (not present here), or you have feedback you would like to share with the dev-team.