- Community Announcement
- Community Q&A
- Project Updates
- General Discussions
- Weekly Overview
- High priority queue
- Specify what you are trying to achieve
- Specify what environment / platform you are using
- Prepare a Link or Document to help understand if possible
- First, ask the question on the Slack or create a Github Issue!
- If you take over 5 minutes for the question, please continue in Slack or a Github Issue.
- Have you checked
- The enums are hard-coded, so doesn’t use the metadata from the flight controller
- Right now the
MAV_SENSOR_ROTATION_ROLL_90_YAW_270entry is therefore missing.
How to get reviews for the PR (need external feedback)
Is there a way to integrate a build server hosted in ModalAI, to get it triggered from the PX4 repo?
- Jenkins, Github Actions, Gitlab CI are all possible
- Using container and authenticating it from PX4 side is also a possibility
- Something related to the cpu resource starving
- Need to have a snapshot of what went wrong / evidences of what happened
- Maybe putting in
- Check if the SITL is hanging, and implement a way to catch that & kill the script early, to not waste bandwidth.
Idea: why don’t we make the SITL test optional / last test before merge? To reduce the bandwidth used.
Maybe we can create a script to run SITL conditionally, depending on which part of the code was modified.
Do we even need to use Gazebo for the MAVSDK test?
We should also use the new Gazebo & DDS communication instead of UDP & SITL gazebo.
Discussion based on: High-Priority Queue · GitHub