This topic is meant to be the placeholder for features the community would like to see on PX4 1.9, on the last Dronecode call, the team decided we should start the public planning of PX4 1.9 on a public post on our forums.
To have your feature or change added to the PX4 roadmap, in particular, the PX4 1.9 release, you have to post on this topic and follow the guidelines, the 1.9 release is scheduled for January 2019.
- Only post features or changes you or your team can contribute (this is not a wishlist) it’s essential we remain honest and sincere about our capabilities as a community, no overcommitments.
- This is not a contract, posting here doesn’t bind you.
- The PX4 maintainers will have final say into what features go into any PX4 release, PX4 remains a technical merit project
- No governance/policy changes will be discussed on this thread (please create a new one)
- Report bug fixes and security issues on Github