I am using Ubuntu 16.04. I was not having problem about the communication between pixhawk cube (with PX4 flight stack) and qgroundcontrol via 3DR telemetry (433mHz). Before a flight, I cut the cable of air telemetry (unintentionally). After that, I ordered a new cable. However, I cannot have wifi communication between pixhawk and QGC anymore. If I use USB connection, there is no problem. I am certainly sure that I made the cable wiring correctly. Also, I have tried some recommended solutions on the Internet for a while. For examples;
- I installed APM Planner. It also does not communicate with pixhawk.
- I installed different releases of QGC. It did not work. Moreover, It started giving more and new errors that I have never encountered before. PS: I was not having any error when I run QGC ever.
- I formatted my pc because somebody told me that this problem is about OS.
- In case of wrong wiring of new cable (5V, RX, TX and GND), I switched RX and TX each other.
- I have used another pairs of 3DR telemetry modules (another 433 mHz and 915 mHz).
- Lastly, I deleted everything inside the sd card of pixhawk since it was also recommended on an internet page.
Those above did not provide any solution. What I don’t understand is that It was working without any problem just before cable was damaged. What can be the problem ?
Although I implemented 6 things above, please don’t hesitate to tell me to do one of them again if you are sure that I am doing wrong.