Pixhawk 2.4.8 fs-ia6b Receiver fs-i6x Transmitter

Hello Team,

I am building my first quadcopter and have just had a hiccup. I am using Pixhawk 2.4.8 loaded with the legacy firmware Arducopter 4.0.6 which I believe is the latest. I am also using FS-i6X transmitter which came with fs-ia6b receiver. I used a PPM encoder to connect to the receiver and connected the cable from PPM encoder to RCIN on the Pixhawk. I am sure, I have connected everything properly. However on Mission Planner I get no RC receiver error on the dashboard. When I power on the transmitter, it also does not connect to the receiver. The receiver does light up though. What could be the issue?

By the way I haven’t binded the receiver and the transmitter as on the box it says it comes pre-binded, perhaps not. Could this be the issue?

Thanks in advance.

1 Like

For assistance with ArduPilot and Missionplanner please ask at discuss.ardupilot.org

Hey Everyone!
Hope you are all doing well.
I’m using pixhawk 2.4.8 and find so many errors in mission planner configuration. My RC receiver doesn’t connect with Ardupilot the reaction check which inputs channels are controlled by the transmitter’s sticks, switches and knobs) by moving the sticks, knobs and switches and observing which (if any) green bars move. I’m also using the PPM encoder all the hardware connections are correctly stabled. I don’t understand what is the main issue.
kindly anyone guide me or advised me
Thank you so much for your attention.