Pixhawk 2.1 Cube + Here+ - magnetometer/heater question

Hello, I’m using Pixhawk 2.1 (PX4 Firmware 1.8.0) with Here+ GPS module and lately I bumped into some issues with it, namely: 1. Problem with magnetometer, most probably HMC5883(id: 73225) being used in Here+ module as well as standard Here. After power on I get an error message in QGroundControl: Mag0 selftest failed that prevents me from arming and flying. Can you advice how can I resolve this issue. Maybe I could use other magnetometers that are in Here+ but all my tries until now with running for example external LIS3MDL with command “lis3mdl start” or “lis3mdl start -X” doesn’t work. Is there any magnetometer in Here+ that is available on I2C? 2. As far as I know Pixhawk 2.1 Cube has an internal IMU heater built in but it’s not working at the moment. In the parameters I can just see two options: Off or Unavailable. Is there a way to turn it on anyhow? If resolving any of those problems would require any programming, uploading custom code, then it won’t be an issue to me so please just let me know. Thank you in advance!

2 Likes