Not possible to upload firmware from Virtual Box Ubuntu VM to PX4-fmu3

Hi All,
I have a problem with uploading firmware to the board from the virtual machine. I have Ubuntu 20 VM. The command make px4_fmu-v3_default upload pass correct. But when it come to the upload, I have always these messages:

[0/4] Performing build step for 'px4io_firmware'
ninja: no work to do.
[3/4] uploading px4
Loaded firmware for board id: 9,0 size: 1742417 bytes (83.74%), waiting for the bootloader...

Attempting reboot on /dev/serial/by-id/usb-3D_Robotics_PX4_FMU_v2.x_0-if00 with baudrate=57600...
If the board does not respond, unplug and re-plug the USB connector.
Attempting reboot on /dev/serial/by-id/usb-3D_Robotics_PX4_FMU_v2.x_0-if00 with baudrate=57600...

For me it looks like PX4 go to reboot, then my host PC try to install driver for bootloader, then VM accept this driver, the ‘make’ send boot command, then PX4 switch to loader and then host PC change drivers and so on.

I’m able to flash device from the same host from Windows directly, but I would like to have possibility to flash also from VM. I’m not able to flash from different host PCs, it’s not a problem of my PC.

Is it well known problem? Or I forgot to setup something?

Thanks & Regards,

Dmitry