New airframe

Hi,

I’m new here. We are developing a Vtol uav with my team. A tilt, quad, v-tail vehicle. Since there is no template fits our drone we created a new one with the help of dronecode guide adding new airframes. My question is, how can we add this setup (modified init.d folder) to the stable version of PX4, so that our customers can have them online?

Thanks in advance.

If this is an airframe that is available to buy it would be nice to have the startup/mixer/etc. in the PX4 source. For this it would be nice if you could create a pull request with the changes so that it can be reviewed and eventually merged.

Thanks for the answer, Will do as you say when it is on sale.

Hi Julian,

I am also designing a new airframe/vehicle.
It is basically an A-Tail flying wing, with 2 ESC motors (left and right).
The A-Tail assumes aileron which we do not have and the standard airframes only has throttle control not left and right throttle.

It is something I thought would already be in as a standard airframe but I cannot seem to find this.

I am reading up on mixing and will be using examples of a tailsitter airframe for ESC control and I will mix the pitch, roll and yaw for control surfaces as 50%. And roll for ESC as 50%.

Any suggestions would be most appreciated?

Thank you.

Best regards,

YuLee