How to display raw sensor data?

Hi,

Is there an easy way to display sensor data (acc, gyro, mag) rather than estimated attitude? i.e. either a graph or just numbers through QGC or console. I looked in QGC Widgets\Analyze, but did not see any valid raw sensor data. Do I need to add such output to the code myself and rebuild or there is an easier way?
I want to check how vibration and location of high current wires affects sensor data.

Thanks,
Mikhail

Its in Widgets -> Analyse in QGroundControl. You can graph pretty much the whole system. Data rates via Wifi or USB will be better than through radio.

Hi Lorenz,

Thank you for the reply. I am looking at Widgets->Analyze and for some reason all of the parameters there are either at 0 or at min/max values, sometimes just fluctuating between 0 and some really large int numbers.
At the same time, flight instruments in QGC show correct vehicle attitude as I move it in my hands. i.e. sensors are working and attitude is estimated correctly. The problem is with displaying/graphing data in “Analyze” window.
I think I need to try different versions of QGC and PX4 firmware for pixracer…

I just downloaded new daily build of QGC and “Analyze” window is working correctly.
Not sure what QQC version I was using previously (probably stable).

@DonLakeFlyer We had a similar issue recently where QGC received garbage - was there an intermediate daily build with bad MAVLink decoding?

Most likely the daily builds that had busted mavlink 2.0 support.

Hello…
Why my value of the current data is showing this low. Although it is taking 0.15A of current.
Giving power trough the variable power supply.
Need help