Hardware/Pixhawk Dev Call: Feb 23, 2023

Feb 21, 2023

Call Moderators

Agenda Items

  • To be posted before the meeting by @rroche

Dail In

Direct link to the meeting:

Meeting Minutes


Agenda Items

HW Rev Ver

Moving to EEPROM

  • We are moving away from resistors because we are limited to ten, and anything else needs to move to EEPROM
  • We need a guide/process clear enough for any manufacturer on how to manage this
  • Including sending a PR back to this repo to track the vendors
  • Mechanism is in place, but tools need to be put in place @david_s5


  • We want to prevent any user from rewriting EEPROM
    • Option A: Auterion Recovery Image
    • Option B: Dronecode gives manufacturers a bin file with the right registers, private to them
  • Talk to baseboard manufacturers, let’s look into what their process would be and how to best solve it, so we can make a decision

Pixhawk Autopilot Bus Discussion

Proposal to use spare pins on the PAB by NXP


  • NXP will send an official proposal to the GitHub repo, and Dronecode will share with the manufacturing community for feedback
  • We will discuss on the next meeting and go from there

Errata and Feedback

Let me know below if I failed to capture anything the right way, and if there are any updates, or you have feedback on the call format.