Error Pre arm check

Hallo,

ich habe eine eigene Drohne mit Solidworks designt und sie auch schon zum Fliegen gebracht. Seitdem ich in QGroundControl das GPS angeschlossen habe, werden bei mir folgende Fehler angezeigt. Sensor Status: Magnetometer : Error, Batterie: Error, Pre-Arm Check Error und GPS: Disabled

Ich weiß nicht was passiert ist oder wie ich die Drohne wieder in Takt bekomme. Die Fernsteuerung und die Sensoren sind kalibriert. Hat irgendjemand eine Ahnung was falsch gelaufen ist?
Uploading: 16666374453362558478681075863994.jpg…

Hello, I designed my own drone with Solidworks and have already made it fly. Since I connected the GPS in QGroundControl, I get the following errors. Sensor Status: Magnetometer : Error, Battery: Error, Pre-Arm Check Error and GPS: Disabled I don’t know what happened or how to get the drone back on track. The remote control and the sensors are calibrated. Anyone have any idea what went wrong?

[image]

can someone tell me how to enter pre arm checks = 1 in in arming check parameters in qgroundcontrol? I went to parameters and commander. Now several arms are displayed, e.g. com_arm_chk_escs = 0 and com_arm_auth_to = 0. The other arm values ​​are above zero. What do I have to change now?