Can't get Parrot Bebop 2 to do anything

Hi guys,

I’ve compiled the parrot_bebop_default target and uploaded the resulting px4 binary to the bebop 2 and ran it (also updated the rcS_mode_default accordingly so it would be started after every boot).

The idea is to control the drone (and later receive the video stream) completely via mavlink.

But I can’t get it to do anything.
Performing CMD_NAV_TAKEOFF always results in a “Takeoff denied! Please disarm and retry” even though a previous CMD_COMPONENT_ARM_DISARM was successful. Using RC_CHANNELS_OVERRIDE to override the 8 channels to random values in [1000,2000] seems to be more or less ignored (although I get a “Manual control lost” message, when I stop sending these messages).
And switching to offboard mode after 5 seconds while sending SET_POSITION_TARGET_LOCAL_NED messages seems to be ignored as well (even though I get an immediate failure message if I don’t send these SET_POSITION_TARGET_LOCAL_NED messages).

When using QGroundControl it claims that I need to finish some calibration first, but I’m stuck at the radio calibration as the AirController does not seem to connect when I run the px4 binary instead of the normal DragonStarter.sh script.

Any help or even one or two tips would be much appreciated, as I am already beginning to give up :cry:

Best regards.