Report one thread as a summary for the latest optical flow sensor ark in indoor GPS denied environment position hold flight.
- ARK optical flow sensor, follow the instruction to finish the settings, [(ARK Flow | PX4 User Guide))].
- no need to enable paw3902 in the px4 setting, even though the ark used this type of sensor.
- In QgroundControl, check if the local_position_ned msg is published.
- I start from stabilized mode, then switch to takeoff mode, it will start takeoff automatically and hover at 1m, the value can be changed, and the default is 2.5m.
- during the takeoff, the thrust stick is in the lowest position, and if moves the stick a little, the drone will abort the takeoff. (before it off the ground).
- after the drone is off the ground, raise the thrust (pass 30% of the range) it will automatically change to Position mode, now, the operator gains control of the drone.
- no drift in my case, and the z position is very good, the error is < 4cm.
- slightly moving or aggressively moving the pitch/roll stick will not engage any movement, it is very safe to flight.