Working Configurations for Android Build for QGC

The fact is that on the mk15 there is a very small screen and the artificial Horizon along with the compass covers a quarter of the screen, the remaining quarter of the screen is used for video. and Yes, I know that with a single tap on the screen you can switch the video to full screen, but it would be nice if the sizes of the compass and attitude indicator could be changed

@Deathstroke69
Hii !!
Could you please assist me in building QGroundControl for Android? I’m new to both Qt Creator and Android development, so I need urgent guidance.

I’ve followed the steps mentioned in the post and installed JDK-11, Android Studio, and Qt Creator 5.15.2. However, I’m encountering difficulties in setting the SDK path in Qt preferences using both Android Studio and Qt’s Android settings.

Previously, I was able to set it up successfully, but I couldn’t find the option to select a mobile device in the device section of Qt. As a result, I decided to reinstall everything.

Could you please provide guidance on correctly installing everything and building the code flawlessly for Android?

Hii
Can You Please help me How you have build the QGC for Android, what all tools version is needed and how to run it on our mobile device. I am direction less, Please can you guide me step by step how to build it on android.