What are the parameters that affect the external position control?

Hi all, I would like to use an external controller (e.g. Raspberry Pi) to send the target position to control the UAV for cluster flight. The idea of this scenario is to use
SET_POSITION_TARGET_LOCAL_NED this mavlink command to send the desired position point solved by the clustering algorithm to the drone at a fixed frequency of 10hz.
For example, I use MAVROS to distribute the desired location information. The details are as follows.
ros::Subscriber local_pos_sub = nh.subscribe<geometry_msgs::PoseStamped>(“mavros/local_position/pose”, 10, local_pos_cb);

My question is: After the drone receives the desired position sent by SET_POSITION_TARGET_LOCAL_NED, what speed or acceleration does the drone follow to fly to the target point? I found a phenomenon in sitl, when I send the position command to the UAV at a fixed 10hz frequency, the aircraft can fly coherently when the distance between two adjacent position points is 5mm, but when the distance between two adjacent position points is 10cm, the aircraft can’t follow the desired target point well. I think it is external position control, and this way there is a limit of maximum speed or maximum acceleration. Therefore, I would like to ask what are the parameters that can be modified?