Qt error building the qgroundcontrol.pro

Hi,
I’m trying to build Qgroundcontrol on windows 10 using Qt 5.11 with NDK 17. When i open the qgroundcontrol.pro file, i get a warning saying:

“C:\Users\poury\AppData\Local\Android\Sdk\ndk\android-ndk-r17c\toolchains\arm-linux-androideabi-4.9\prebuilt\windows-x86_64\bin\arm-linux-androideabi-gcc” is used by qmake, but “C:\Users\poury\AppData\Local\Android\Sdk\ndk\android-ndk-r17c\toolchains\llvm\prebuilt\windows-x86_64\bin\clang.exe” is configured in the kit.
Please update your kit (Android for armeabi-v7a (Clang Qt 5.11.0 for Android armv7)) or choose a mkspec for qmake that matches your target environment better.

And when i try to build the project, i get this error:

linking debug\libQGroundControl.so
arm-linux-androideabi-g++: error: oj\moc_CoordinateVector.obj: No such file or directory
make: *** [debug\libQGroundControl.so] Error 1
00:29:32: The process “C:\Users\poury\AppData\Local\Android\Sdk\ndk\android-ndk-r17c\prebuilt\windows-x86_64\bin\make.exe” exited with code 2.
Error while building/deploying project qgroundcontrol (kit: Android for armeabi-v7a (Clang Qt 5.11.0 for Android armv7))
When executing step “Make”

I tried searching for a solution but i had no luck, could somebody help me to figure this out?