Qgroundcontrol Camera trigger with gamepad

I’m using Logitech F310 to control pixhawk through QGroundControl. Roll Pitch Yaw and Throttle are all ok, but I want to use button input to control on/off LED (High low 3.3 and 0V). So I tried using a modified camera trigger to do that. It worked fine with the camera trigger button test in QGC Camera tab. Then I tried assign buttons on the gamepad to “Trigger camera”, but nothing worked, the buttons did absolutely nothing. Arm/disarm and fly mode selection with gamepad buttons was ok though.

Is there anyway to use gamepad buttons as input for PX4 through QGC?

Are you using ArduPilot firmware. I think the joystick setup for trigger camera may use the new camera trigger commands which are not suipported by ArduPilot.

I’m using Logitech F3 10 to control pixhawk through Ground Control. Roll Pitch Yaw and Throttle are all ok, but I want to use button input to … PX4 can be configured to connect physical outputs to trigger a 2048 cupcakes camera, or it can be used with a MAV Link camera** . We recommend that you use a MAV Link camera as this allows comprehensive control of cameras via the camera protocol . Directly connected cameras only support a small subset of MAV Link camera commands.