My setup is as follows,
Hardware: F450 Frame, 2216 880kv T-Motor, 600Hz Air 20A ESC, Pixhawk 4, Power Management board PM07, Pixhawk 4 GPS Module. I’m also using a Turnigy 9X for RC.
Wiring: Motors connected to ESC, ESC connected to I/O M1 - 4 of the PM07, and PM07 is connected to Pixhawk as per https://docs.px4.io/v1.9.0/en/assembly/quick_start_pixhawk4.html - Recommendation for ‘copter’.
- I’m using QGroundcontrol, I connected the pixhawk
- I used QGC to flash the pixhawk with 1.9.2 instead of 1.9 that was there already.
- In Airframe I selected DJI Flame Wheel F450 and rebooted the system.
- In Sensors I have done the Compass Calibrations rebooted and finish the rest of the Sensors calibrations.
- In Radio, this was a bit tricky but I managed to calibrate the Turnigy 9x, It’s not recognising the full 8/9 channels however I do have 7 Channels working.
* In Additional Radio setup, all the parameters are unassigned after my calibration.
- In Flight Modes, I’m using the single channel modes,
1. Mode Channel is assigned, however I only assigned two Flight Modes [Manual, Hold]
2. Arm switch Channel is also assigned
3. Everything else is not assigned yet
- In Battery, I have set the battery parameters, then calibrated the ESC, it said it was completed.
After much trying I think I managed to understand the arming sequence as documented here, https://docs.px4.io/master/en/advanced_config/prearm_arm_disarm.html
I currently have CBRK_IO_Safety set to 22027 to remove arming sequence out of the equation just incase that’s where it fails every time.
My start sequence is as follows,
- Reset Transmitter’s switches and dials to default
- Throttle Down
- Manual Flight Mode Switch On
- Power Transmitter
- Plug Battery in
- After much start up tunes playing, LED flashing green ( I assume that means it thinks it’s armed? )
- Throttle Up
- … and nothing happens
The only thing I observed is that the Motors/ESC are constantly beeping, I checked the ESC Manual and it said rapid beep might be because of ‘the throttle stick is not at the bottom position’, however it is, I tried to recalibrate RC, then recalibrate ESC and nothing.
Can anybody kind enough to shed some light at what am I missing here?
Thanks in Advance.