OFFBOARD mode using VIO

Hi,
I’m using Pixhawk 2.4.8 + Jetson Xavier NX and i’m using VINS_FUSION for localization of my drone…please help me with how can i use OFFBOARD mode and what topic i need to publish to make my drone fly and also my drone should take inputs of local position from VINS_FUSION because i’m not using GPS …
Thankyou…

@Ehraz_Imam , Dear Ehraz_Imam, I’m also trying to make my drone fly autonomessly. My situation is very similar to yours. Could you please share with me the situation of your project? It’s my email(liyui1104@gmail.com). Thank you in advance! :grinning:

My hardwares:

1. board: Jetson Xavier NX

2. camera: Intel Realsense D435

3. fligh controller: Pixhawk 6C

My softwares:

1. VIO: VINS-Fusion-GPU

2. Planner: Ego-Planner

3. JetPack: 4.4

4. CUDA: 10.2

5. cuDNN: 8.0

6. ROS: melodic

7. OpenCV: 3.4.1 with CUDA

8. Eigen: 3.3.9

9. Ceres solver: 1.14.0

10. librealsense: 2.36.0

11. realsense-ros package: 2.2.15

Please follow this GitHub - ZJU-FAST-Lab/Fast-Drone-250: hardware and software design of the 250mm autonomous drone this could help you.

Thanks. I followed this tutorial before, but I had trouble understanding the px4ctrl package in this tutorial. Maybe I should go to learn Mavros and PX4.

Hello, the hardware I am using is the same as yours, but when I run Vins Fusion (subscribed to the IMU topic of/mavros/IMU/data_raw), it keeps prompting me to wait for IMU. I tried to change the IMU publishing frequency to 200Hz, but it didn’t work. I also tried to change the topic to/mavros/IMU/data, but it didn’t work. Have you encountered similar problems?

i solved this problem. but i m getting 12-15 fps