Jun 02, 2020
- UAVCAN (from the last meeting)
One tap mobile
+14086380968,567710856# US (San Jose)
+16468769923,567710856# US (New York)
Dial by your location
+1 408 638 0968 US (San Jose)
+1 646 876 9923 US (New York)
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
Meeting ID: 567 710 856
Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/aetSYKbiMF
- Lorenz Meier
- Jinger Zeng
- Daniel A.
- David S.
- Abraham R
- Alex K
- Andrew S
- Dmitry R
- Dugan Y.
- Jacob C.
- Ray S.
- Vincent P.
The spec is almost ready. We need to lock design. We would like feedback.
TODO: Send FMUv6X doc to group
- Design has updated sensors to the latest models, we will provide more test data, validating sensors selected.
- Resolution, we are not going forward at this point with the X-Connector.
- Dove-tail design only option, for now, no changes in design from last weeks.
- Ready to introduce to potential adopters.
Next Step: Developer Kits, to help accelerate adoption.
- TODO: Get a timeline from FreeFly.
- Next steps: (from Alex K.) mechanical, and standard interface, mounting, connector, and adapter cable.
Working with UAVCAN maintainers, to secure a namespace for the messages
- Feedback requested on the DS-015 UAVCAN document (please leave comments/suggestions)
- PX4 UAVCAN v1 proof of concept implementation is underway and in good shape.
- Process: we are locking draft for a period of time (beta), after which it’s going to be locked-down.
- Alex K. interested in producing a “cannode” running PX4 based on the NXP design (ping if interested below).
Errata and Feedback
Let me know below if I failed to capture anything the right way, and if there are any updates, or you have feedback on the call format.