Aug 11, 2020
- Updated pin charts, but can’t tell on the content of the Spec.
- Double check doc and cook spec revision
TODO: Ask manufacturers, what would you think if we published the whole schematics?
TODO: FMU Let’s make sure we got the data correct so we can publish to Github a new spec revision
- Make sure all links in documents resolve correctly
- Publish specs, and set a sensible roadmap for manufacturers
FMUv2 / FMUv3
- There’s a discontinued compass, how do we deal with this?
- Compass part-number: LSM303D
TODO: Figure out how to manage this issue
- Option 1: end of life specs
- Option 2: find a replacement
TODO: Help manufacturers figure out next-steps.
96Boards Mezzanine / FMU / PAB / PPB
96Boards is creating a new Mezzanine board with direct interfaces to Pixhawk via the Pixhawk Autopilot Bus and Pixhawk Payload Bus. They are basing their work on their AI boards, and are currently looking for feedback.
TODO: Looking for feedback, please comment directly on the document below
Errata and Feedback
Let me know below if I failed to capture anything the right way, and if there are any updates, or you have feedback on the call format.