Compile error when trying to build QGC

Hii all,

I am new to QGC , I opened up the qgroundcontrol.pro file in qt creator and tried to build and run the code, it successfully build first time after when i rebuild again it shows an error every time.

jom: C:\Users\kusha\source\repos\New folder\Makefile [PlanMasterControllerTest.obj] Error 2
C:\Users\kusha\source\repos\vyorius\src\comm\MockLink.h(73): error C2039: ‘TypeMock’: is not a member of ‘LinkConfiguration’
C:\Users\kusha\source\repos\vyorius\src\comm\LinkConfiguration.h(19): note: see declaration of ‘LinkConfiguration’
C:\Users\kusha\source\repos\vyorius\src\comm\MockLink.h(73): error C2065: ‘TypeMock’: undeclared identifier
C:\Users\kusha\source\repos\vyorius\src\comm\MockLink.h(73): error C2039: ‘TypeMock’: is not a member of ‘LinkConfiguration’
C:\Users\kusha\source\repos\vyorius\src\comm\LinkConfiguration.h(19): note: see declaration of ‘LinkConfiguration’
C:\Users\kusha\source\repos\vyorius\src\comm\MockLink.h(73): error C2065: ‘TypeMock’: undeclared identifier
Generating Code…
jom: C:\Users\kusha\source\repos\New folder\Makefile [MissionControllerTest.obj] Error 2
Generating Code…
jom: C:\Users\kusha\source\repos\New folder\Makefile [SimpleMissionItemTest.obj] Error 2
Generating Code…
jom: C:\Users\kusha\source\repos\New folder\Makefile [CameraCalcTest.obj] Error 2
Generating Code…
jom: C:\Users\kusha\source\repos\New folder\Makefile [TransectStyleComplexItemTest.obj] Error 2
12:45:26: The process “C:\Qt\Tools\QtCreator\bin\jom\jom.exe” exited with code 2.
Error while building/deploying project qgroundcontrol (kit: Desktop Qt 5.15.2 MSVC2019 64bit)
When executing step “Make”

Please help me to fix this issue

Any Update on the error? @rroche @JulianOes This error seems to be there for a year now. I have been trying to build using different versions of qt creator and qgroundcontrol. None of them seems to be a stable version. And this one is the most common error. Can you please let me know how to get going on development with QGC for custom build.
This is the error I am getting after I do CONFIG+=installer in qmake additional arguments:

Use the stable version:

git clone --recursive -j8 GitHub - mavlink/qgroundcontrol: Cross-platform ground control station for drones (Android, iOS, Mac OS, Linux, Windows) --single-branch --branch Stable_V4.3

1 Like

Thank you for the link.