Cannot launch iris_fpv_cam

Hello, I tried to launch multi_uav_mavros_sitl.launch file using roslaunch. I just change the vehicle parameter to iris_fpv_cam. The following error came:
If someone has some idea, please suggest the solution.

**jinja2.exceptions.TemplateNotFound: models/iris_fpv_cam/iris_fpv_cam.sdf.jinja
RLException: while processing /home/dtu-project2/PX4-Autopilot/launch/single_vehicle_spawn.launch:
Invalid tag: Cannot load command parameter [sdf_iris_fpv_cam0]: command [/home/dtu-project2/PX4-Autopilot/Tools/sitl_gazebo/scripts/jinja_gen.py --stdout --mavlink_id=1 --mavlink_udp_port=14560 --mavlink_tcp_port=4560 --gst_udp_port=5600 --video_uri=5600 --mavlink_cam_udp_port=14530 /home/dtu-project2/PX4-Autopilot/Tools/sitl_gazebo/models/iris_fpv_cam/iris_fpv_cam.sdf.jinja /home/dtu-project2/PX4-Autopilot/Tools/sitl_gazebo] returned with code [1].

Param xml is
The traceback for the exception was written to the log file

Thanks

1 Like

@Ranjeet iris_fpv_cam is not a supported model for multivehicle sdf launch file

You either need to template the model, or add sdf files for each models - which the launchfile is indented to do

1 Like

@Jaeyoung-Lim , can you throw some light on how we template a model. I have not done it before. If you give point-wise steps, that would be great.
thanks

1 Like

@Ranjeet It is not obvious how we can template the iris_fpv_cam model. If you want a model with a videostream for multivideo scenarios, you can use the typhoon_h480

1 Like

This post helped, it does not create any new model but it shows how to attach a camera to iris. This served the purpose.
link - How to add a ROS camera to IRIS for gazebo simulation?

1 Like