Yaapu LUA Fully Functional and Supported with PX4 Firmware

i have a pixhawk2.1 and a craft and theory telem modual is it possible to get this to work or do i have to have the tennsy? this works fine with ardupilot but so far all i get in px4 is a lua script syntax error.

You should be able to. The Teensy is what you need instead of the Craft & Theory cable which is only for ArudPilot.

Good luck.

Cool project! Is this still state of the art in late 2021?
Would be great to see if that setup can be simplified for PX4…kind of similar to the one for ardupilot.
Btw, what is your take on FPort? That seems to be really cool, no? Are there any preliminary trials in that direction? (There seems to be a discussion here). Thx!

Not sure what your definition of “state of the art” is, but if you’ve got a color screen Tx, nothing compares other than running a separate GCS via a separate telemetry Tx. You can get the latest here. It’s actually developed for Ardupilot but the Teensy helps to covert it for PX4 integration. I believe FPORT is supported but you can follow the forum.

Good luck.

1 Like

Hi, I was wondering if there is a way to set up this script without a Teensy on a Pixhawk 6X running px4 1.13.x .

1 Like

I don’t think so. The LUA was actually programmed for ArduPilot. The Teensy allowed the crossover to PX4 AutoPilot. Even with ArduPilot, it still needed a converter cable to work.

Good luck.