Receiving custom mavlink message in QGC

Hello! Thz for the reply. But in my case I’m not using pixhawk with ardupilot autopilot firmware, I’m using pixhawk with PX4 autopilot firmware. So, that’s my big problem, I can’t configure and don’t know how to configure parameters in PX4 firmware for dragonlink V3. If you konw, please help me and I’m really love to get help from you.
Thanks you very much.

I personally don’t use DragonLink but it shouldn’t matter whether you use ArduPilot or PX4 Pro stack. They both use MavLink so I’d set it up according to their instructions for the Rx and Tx.

Good luck.

I’m really appreciated for your help. I’ll wait for your instructions.
Thanks you very much.

Have you watched this? It should at least get you going.

Good luck.

Yeah, I’ve downloaded that and already watched it but it can’t help for PX4.:cry::cry::cry:

Have you gone through DragonLink’s instructions?
http://www.dragonlinkrc.com/instructions/

Good luck.

Ofcourse, I’ve done those instruction, its easy and work well with ardupilot and Pixhawk but in PX4 don’t know where to configure parameter for dragonlink.

Anyone knows how to send a MAV_CMD_USER_1 command? It´s defined on Mavlink 2.0 but QGC dont let me send it.

“COMMAND USER COMMAND NOT SUPPORTED”

Thanks for your time

QGC is sending the command and the vehicle is reporting back that it does not support it. This has nothing to do with QGC.

Okey, but now I´m using a Arduino Mega with the mavlink 2.0 version included and the message alert still appearing. So, i dont understand why i cant send this command