We have another great event for you this month: ROS World 2020
Dronecode Foundation has curated an entire track of PX4 + ROS related content from our community’s top developers and maintainers to present at this conference.
- The basics of PX4, building a simulation environment from source and using stable releases.
- The PX4 Gazebo simulation environment, how to work, and leverage the current pipeline.
- How to set up and control drones using MAVROS
- How to set up and control drones using ROS 2 with the PX4 Fast-RTPS bridge.
- How to leverage other open-source projects like QGroundControl (QGC), MAVLink, Pixhawk, and UAVCAN.
- How our community works, how to contribute upstream, and where to go for help ( we are trying to engage more ROS developers to collaborate with our community!)
See the full schedule here, and register for the event for *FREE here: https://roscon.ros.org/world/2020/