Hi, I’m trying to make a drone fly in mission mode with pixhawk controller, jetson tx2 module + j120 carrier board and realsense camera… but I am a complete beginner so forgive my shortage of information and poor English.
The real problem is that I want it to do big missions in which I am not involved. My desire is to send the drone the waypoint that I want it to go to before it takes off then it goes to that waypoint doing obstacle avoidance using px4/avoidance.
My current situation is as following…
- I connected the pixhawk controllet to a pc and updated the firmware and callibarated default sensors (compass and etc.)
- I inatalled px4/avoidance on a jetson tx2 with j120
My question are
- Can this project be done or not?
- If it can, what to do next?
- Is it possible to save the missions on the jetson and make the drone follow this mission without being connect to it via wifi?
- When I connected the pixhawk to the jetson via usb it read it and I managed to test it via mavros, but when I unplugged the usb and connected using telem1 connection it couldn’t read it. Is that ordinary or there is something wrong?
Please, if you can provide me with any advice I will really appreaciate it.