Hi, I have just downloaded the latest Dronecode commit from github and, when I try to launch
cmake .. from an example’s build folder (i.e. takeoff_land) I get the following error:
– The C compiler identification is GNU 5.4.0
– The CXX compiler identification is GNU 5.4.0
– Check for working C compiler: /usr/bin/cc
– Check for working C compiler: /usr/bin/cc – works
– Detecting C compiler ABI info
– Detecting C compiler ABI info - done
– Detecting C compile features
– Detecting C compile features - done
– Check for working CXX compiler: /usr/bin/c++
– Check for working CXX compiler: /usr/bin/c++ – works
– Detecting CXX compiler ABI info
– Detecting CXX compiler ABI info - done
– Detecting CXX compile features
– Detecting CXX compile features - done
CMake Error at /usr/local/lib/cmake/DronecodeSDK/DronecodeSDKConfig.cmake:4 (find_package):
Could not find a package configuration file provided by “CURL” with any of
the following names:
Add the installation prefix of “CURL” to CMAKE_PREFIX_PATH or set
“CURL_DIR” to a directory containing one of the above files. If “CURL”
provides a separate development package or SDK, be sure it has been
Call Stack (most recent call first):
– Configuring incomplete, errors occurred!
See also “/home/…/PX4/DronecodeSDK/example/takeoff_land/build/CMakeFiles/CMakeOutput.log”.
I cannot understand what’s wrong with curl. I installed it, but cmake can’t find some file…
@JulianOes, I saw that somebody before had the same problem on Ubuntu 17.04… but I am using Ubuntu 16.04 LTS.
How can I solve this problem?
Thank you so much!