Bootloader Flashing onto a new Pixhawk CPU board

i even try to mount stm32f100 on a breakout board and flashed a bootloader in it by stm flash loader but when i mount it in pixhawk still gives me the message that io board not found. everything works grate like sensor and etc. exept io board. pls help me.
thanks

For flash the firmware on the IO MCU you can use an stlink using the swd pins of the board, after you flash it reboot the fc while pushing the safety switch… fc will emit sound

1 Like

Don’t forget that pixhawk you are using have a different swd… one swd is for the MCU and yhe second one is for the I/O co processor

1 Like

Hi Dave.
tnx for your help. by the way i write the bootloader to the IO CPU successfully but the ACT LED on the board is of and B/E LED is blinking and in the software everything seems right. but i remember before bircking my pixhawk, the ACT LED in blue light operating instead of B/E. can you help me in this case?

Best regards

Got it dave.
there was a loose connection in LED ACT path to the STM32F100 and 200ohm resistor between both LED and STM. thanks to the schematic of opensource project pixhawk 2.4.7 , i could check that route and find it.
tnx a lot man.

best regards

I need check you board, you can try to change the resistor if you have enough practice… but just consider if the rail is damaged… take care while soldering