Dear forum, not sure if this is the right category for posting a job. If not kindly move to the correct subforum. Thanks so much!
Research is embedded in all main activities/products of the company and spans across a large variety of projects with a particular focus on Reinforcement Learning.
Research Interns work in close collaboration with our Engineering and Research teams. Their role can include designing and implementing prototypes, creating novel architectures and/or algorithms, applying state-of-the-art techniques on real-life applications, building simple and sustainable software solutions, deploying and training algorithms at scale, etc.
- Participate in cutting edge research in fields such as machine learning, deep learning and reinforcement learning.
- Collaborate with the Engineering team to design and run experiments, including designing and evaluating new or known algorithms.
- Report and present experimental results and research findings clearly and efficiently, verbally and in writing.
- Contribute to team research and publications.
- Currently enrolled in a Master’s degree in Computer science or a related technical field.
- Experience (classroom/work) in Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Reinforcement Learning, Natural Language Understanding and/or Computer Vision.
- Experience in developing and debugging in Python, C/C++, or similar languages.
- Experience using deep learning frameworks such as PyTorch, Tensorflow and/or Jax.