Slam navigation based on obstacle avoidance

The fault happens when the simulation starts. I can’t connect and give command to the simulated copter. It is ok when i try to “roslaunch px4 px4.launch”, But the fault comes when I do “roslaunch px4 posix_sitl.launch”. I believe I didn’t change the parameter. I just run the iris model. The entire output is the information I gave before and I don’t know why I can not find the command I gave in the console.

The output of the console after “source ~/Firmware/Tools/setup_gazebo.bash ~/Firmware ~/Firmware/build/px4_sitl_default” is

GAZEBO_PLUGIN_PATH :/home/guoxianzhen/Firmware/build/px4_sitl_default/build_gazebo
GAZEBO_MODEL_PATH /home/guoxianzhen/catkin_ws/src/:/home/guoxianzhen/Firmware/Tools/sitl_gazebo/models
LD_LIBRARY_PATH /opt/ros/kinetic/lib:/opt/ros/kinetic/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu:/home/guoxianzhen/catkin_ws/devel/lib:/home/guoxianzhen/Firmware/build/px4_sitl_default/build_gazebo

Is there something wrong in LD_LIBRARY_PATH? I think this line may be relative to the seg fault.

The seg fault comes after
unch
… logging to /home/guoxianzhen/.ros/log/9b758038-6d79-11e9-ab33-b0c0902a3964/roslaunch-guoxianzhen-Lenovo-TianYi-100-14IBD-27925.log
Checking log directory for disk usage. This may take awhile.
Press Ctrl-C to interrupt
Done checking log file disk usage. Usage is <1GB.

started roslaunch server http://guoxianzhen-Lenovo-TianYi-100-14IBD:42161/

SUMMARY

PARAMETERS

• /rosdistro: kinetic
  • /rosversion: 1.12.14

NODES
/
sitl_0 (px4/px4)

auto-starting new master
process[master]: started with pid [27935]
ROS_MASTER_URI=http://localhost:11311

setting /run_id to 9b758038-6d79-11e9-ab33-b0c0902a3964
process[rosout-1]: started with pid [27948]
started core service [/rosout]
process[sitl_0-2]: started with pid [27965]
INFO [px4] Creating symlink /home/guoxianzhen/Firmware/ROMFS/px4fmu_common -> /home/guoxianzhen/.ros/etc
0 WARNING: setRealtimeSched failed (not run as root?)

| ___ \ \ \ / / / |
| | / / \ V / / /| |
| __/ / \ / /
| |
| | / /^\ \ ___ |
| / / |/

px4 starting.

INFO [px4] Calling startup script: /bin/sh etc/init.d-posix/rcS 0
INFO [dataman] Unknown restart, data manager file ‘./dataman’ size is 11798680 bytes
INFO [simulator] Waiting for simulator to connect on TCP port 4560

The console just jumps to the segmentation fault and the output before the segmentation fault is gone and i cannot find them.