QGroundControl Startup Login Page

Hello everyone!

I wanted to add a login page (and a few others like Sign Up, Forget Password, etc) to my QGC builld. I’ve created all these pages in a separate Qt Creator (Qt Quick) project file, but now I want to integrate it into QGC, so that the login page loads up first when I build the main project, and if the username and password match, then the main QGC application opens.

But I can’t seem to find out how to start the integrating process. Which is the file which starts up the application? Where do I put my Login project files? Could you please help me?

Thanks in advance!

QGCApplication.cc/h is the main C++ source startup. And MainRootWindow.qml is the main UI file.

1 Like

Hey, thanks a lot for the quick response! That did help me figure it out!

@LeDirk_41,
Hi I am also trying to do the same thing can you please tell me how to proceed, what I have seen is that the main.cc initializes the the custom GUI class named QGCApplication. Now I am not understanding where to put my code in the QGCApplication.cc
Can you guide me on this

Hi @LeDirk_41. I also want to add this feature in my custom qgc. Can you please help me. How did you start implementing from scratch or pls share resources you used.