QGroundcontrol getting parameter data in any .qml file

I rearranged the QGroundControl application according to my needs. I need to make changes for direct access to some parameters from the Fly View (Flight Screen). For this, I tried using the FactPanelController Class and the GetParameterFact function. However, the relevant parameter value always appears as “0” in the text I created and I cannot change the parameter. Is it not possible to use the getParameterFact function directly in .qml files?

Hi ,I’m having the same problem. Did you fix it? When I update the parameter, the parameter in Pixhawk is not updated, only the page created with qml is updated.

Yes, I somehow solved this problem 1 week after I wrote it here. The algorithm is as follows, I change the parameter in the tool, save it and reconnect it. In this way, I can instantly change the flight speed and other parameters I want by changing the speed (wp_speed) parameter from the application home page. Of course, I didn’t try this on a real quad because I didn’t have much time. When I solved it, I only tested it in sitl and it was working.

1 Like

Thank you , I will try what you have said.