maybe someone can give me a hint, I have tried several things but did not find a solution.
I would like to use the following setup:
- TELEM 1 > MAVLINK via Holybro Telemetry Radio 433MHz SiK V3
- GPS2 > FrSky Telemetry
- TELEM 2 > Link to companion (used PH internally to link with Intel Edison)
But: I do not find a setting where both telemetry links (SiK & FrSky) are working.
Is this possible at all with the Cube?
- Flight Controller
Pixhawk 2.1 Cube FW 1.10.1
(Currently: Intel Edison installed, linked internally on SERIAL2)
- QGC 4.0.4 on Windows 10
- Holybro Telemetry Radio 433MHz SiK V3
- Craft & Theory Pixhawk telemetry cable
- Receiver: FrSky XSR
- Remote: FrSky Taranis X9D Plus
What I have tried up to now:
- All components are OK and the cabling is OK.
Reason: There are setup variants that work partially, see below.
Summary of table below:
1.) MAVLink Telemetry via SiK does only work on TELEM 1, but not on TELEM 2 or GPS 2
2.) FrSKY Telemetry does only work on TELEM 1, but not on TELEM 2 or GPS 2
==> Am I missing specific setup parameters?
Note for all setups:
Companion (Intel Edison) is adressed via Serial 2 (TELEM 2) and MAV_1_CONFIG settings.
I am sorry if the solution is obvious, but I did not see it after reading dozens of telemetry threads.
Please let me know if you need more specific input.
Thank you & best regards