Most wanted QGC features

Good day, in my personal opinion must be add also the option for read ardupilot log files and must be set for ardupilot new parameters about the geofence (specially the height…must be customizable specìally the minimum),battery monitor (warning sound at specific percentage of the battery )
For px4 will be better also read the log files directly on QGC, coz not all the area have an internet connection, the hud display can be a little beat more big,

1 Like

Can you give me those new parameter names?

QGC has a configurable battery warning based on battery percentage configurable from Settings/General page. I think the problem is that ArduPilot doesn’t report battery percentages though. Just voltages if I remember correctly.

for ardupilot geofence max%20radius%20geofence%20for%20ardupilot , must be fix the radius coz minimus is 30.000, is too high as value

@DonLakeFlyer Sure. I have posted the issue here: https://github.com/mavlink/qgroundcontrol/issues/7599

Thank you for the good news and quick reply!

How did you do this? As my projects have increased in complexity, I have moved from betaflight and iNav to Px4 and QGroundControl. But it is frustrating and strange to me that a basic function like testing the motors is not included. Any guidance you could provide me would be very much appreciated.

Additionally, if you have any insight into how to manage BLHeli Esc’s through a passthrough, I would love the ability to update them and change direction of rotation through the BLHeli interface rather than relying solely on the QGC ESC calibration tool.

@dave84 Sorry I missed your post. The ArduPilot minimum fence radius is defined in the parameter meta data. This comes from the firmware. In order to change you need to notify the ArduPilot firmware folks.

I assume you are talking about Motor Testing on PX4 Firmware (ArduPilot support is in daily builds). You’ll have to ask on a firmware forum as to how to modify the firmware to support it.

Agreed, that is still missing on the PX4 side. It should be coming soon.

There’s no passthrough support. If you use current master, you can use DShot to reverse them: Redirecting to latest version of document (main)

FYI: PX4 motor test is in daily builds.

1 Like

Better display of terrain data (on mouse hover like MP?).

Show both rel/abs alt on waypoint and survey panels.

Expandable terrain panel

Terrain panel auto-enable when terrain mode enabled

Show rel/abs alt on terrain panel axis