Iris+ user here needs help please

hi all, this is my 1st post here… my Iris has been doing well, it is equipped with the Tarot 2D Gimbal.
i had gotten a message that Mission Planner had a update to install, so i did and everything seemed to go well. the new version has a lot of new sounds that i am unsure of so far. maybe someone can explain them all to me ( pixhawk controller ). anyway i had discovered since the update that my Gimbal now has no control
i am unable to use it…i assume the update changed a control setting… can anyone advise me ?
also i have not flown it yet since the update, just in case there are any other bugs…
3DR is no longer of any help… they are basically defunct now…such a shame.
this is actually my !st drone and i am kind of partial to it… hopefully someone is of help…
i am at my wits end here…
thanks…

BUMP , someone please help…

Hi, if you are using Mission Planner you’ll have the Ardupilot flight stack installed on your Pixhawk, in which case we cannot help you in this forum. Please ask your question on http://discuss.ardupilot.org/

This forum is about PX4 (different firmware for Pixhawk) and QGroundControl (mission planning software for PX4, also supporting Ardupilot).