I’m trying to control three vehicle wht one joystick at the same time.
- Activate the joystick by connecting each of the three aircraft to QGC.
- Connect all three gases to qgc via udp.
- At this time, the joystick only communicates with the last connected aircraft.
- Therefore, even if I select a different aircraft, the joystick cannot be connected.
- To connect, I need to activate the joystick again, and the previously connected joystick is disconnected.
In order to control 3 aircraft with one joystick, I believe that the commands of the joystick should be transmitted only to the currently selected aircraft, but the connection to the other aircraft should not be disconnected.
Doesn’t the current QGC support this? Or is it supposed to be supported but there is a bug?