Failed flight!

Greetings.
I am not new to pixhawk, just did few flights last month and they were perfect.
Now I am trying to make a new basic quad, using f450 frame, 30amp esc, 1000kv motors, 2200 mah 11.1v battery, 1045 props, and pixhawk 2.4.8 with gps, also using telemetry.
I did all the necessary calibrations, including accelerometer, compass(learn new offsets), rc calibration etc. I also had failsafe turned on, which was triggered to RTL when hitting 10.1 volts,GCS enabled.
I did my first flight and it failed, the quad lifted up, stabalized and then even when my stick was on 0 throttle, it kept on rising up and up, i wasnt able to disarm it. The quad was in stabalize mode. The quad fell on the ground wobbling and hurt my arm until i pulled its battery out.
Points to note are,

1. I have pixhawk not on top of frame but in middle of frame, battery and gps mount are on top.
  2. After it fell, it showed bad battery on the screen of mission planner.
  3. The “H” (home location) was away from where the quad really was. I tried to arm and disarm multiple times but it always showed up on top of a building that was nearby and upon hovering mouse on H pin on the map, it showed “207”.
    After that I did not fly the quad because i was too hesitant that it will again go out of control.
    I am attaching few log files for your reference.
    PIXHAWK - Google Drive
    Requesting you all to help in this regard.
    Any help will be much appreciated.

Duplicate of Failed fly!.

Please don’t spam with duplicate posts, thanks.